Versatile and Powerful
High Efficiency for HoLEP and Stone Treatment
100W of power for effective HoLEP procedures
- Accelerated Enucleation Rate1
- Over 15 years of clinical evidence have made HoLEP the right choice for Urologists and patients worldwide
- HoLEP is recommended by the AUA for BPH2. Among its advantages are a low reoperation rate, and wide patient applicability 2,3. Compared with alternative treatment options for BPH, HoLEP has a major advantage in efficacy and safety 3-7
Stone-Dusting Lithotripsy is very efficient at pulverizing stones of any size and type. Clinical evidence suggests that stone dusting may reduce the need for basket extraction thereby reduce possible complications associated with the routine use of ureteral access sheaths8. The low energy per pulse applied in dusting typically minimizes retropulsion.
Embedded homeostasis capabilities
Pulse reshaping technology is designed to better address bleeding and retropulsion.
Legacy 100W Lumenis holmium technology used in thousands of procedures around the world for over 15 years. Case Saver mode allows the surgeon to complete the procedure in the event of system malfunction.
Ease of use
Innovative design and GUI
An intuitive GUI with a touch screen allows for the tracking of accumulated energy during the procedure and double settings are controlled by the systems’ dual pedals.
Customizable dual pedals
Allow for easy switching between laser settings during procedure. This feature might be applied for having one pedal dedicated for hemostasis in order to address bleeding faster and more efficiently.
Validated with Lumenis® Range of Delivery Devices
- SlimLine™ family of fibers: Are designed for durability, flexibility and versatility in urological procedures
- SlimLine™ 200 D/F/L ultra-flexible fiber: Is designed for flexible ureteroscopy procedures